Fire is defined as a rapid chemical reaction in which heat and light are evolved.
Gramalaya equips and capacitates Communities
Gramalays works towards enhancing communities capacity through improved training and influencing their experiences on fire & safety performance, as an integral part of the daily Home activities. Psychological First Aid (PFA) is a practical, flexible, and recommended approach to helping people in the immediate aftermath of trauma. It can be delivered & imparted to the communities.
In case of a Man Made Disaster – 5 basic things are be strictly, adhered viz
- The term Health indicates both physical and mental state.
- Hazard holds the potential to cause harm. Example: Cables running across streets or in the house.
- Risk is defined The risk is the probability of the harm occurring, coupled with severe consequences.
- Accident is an unplanned, undesired event that results in death, injury or damage to property.
- Near miss incident is an unplanned, undesired event that could have resulted in death, injury or damage to property.
Responding to Fire Accident
- The first action should be informing the fire station about the emergency through Tool Free no: "101".
- Should be aware of emergency exit routes to exit the building.
- All l electric devices are to be disconnected, including main box at house connection and should insist the same to be done by the neighbors.
- STOP----->DROP------->ROLL -----> in case of body cloths get fire, Try to stop burn from the cloths.
- For tackling the emergency buckets of water and bed sheets are to be ready recon.
- Loose cloths should be avoided; else fire can easily capture our cloths.
- Wounds in body should not be covered by the dress cloths or any other towel cloths.